- Find the Settings app and open it.
- Look for the Safari app in the Settings menu, and tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu to locate the Advanced tab.
- Go to Settings.
- Find the Safari app among the apps in the Settings menu, and open it.
- Look for the Advanced tab located at the bottom of the menu, and tap it.
- Click on the Safari browser to launch it.
- Locate the Safari tab in the left corner of the top toolbar, and click on it.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the Safari icon to run the browser.
- Press on the Safari tab in the left corner of the top toolbar.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Preferences.
- Press on the Security tab at the top of the window.
- Press on the Settings app.
- Locate the Safari app in the Settings menu, and tap on it.
- Find the Advanced tab at the bottom of the menu, and press on it.
- Open the Settings app on your iPad.
- Press on the Safari app in the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to find the Advanced tab at the bottom of the menu, and tap on it.